If you have prior Warehousing, Shipping, Loading or Large Item Inventory experience, our long time client is looking to hire you immediately!
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Starting Pay Rate: $16+ per hour
We are looking for capable Warehouse Associates to support our company’s warehouse operations.
You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Proven warehouse experience
- Reliable daily transportation
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling (if OverTime is needed)
This position is Temporary with Intent to Hire!
Overtime may be available depending on weekly shipping needs.
Location/Region: North Tonawanda, NY (14120)