Come work for the fastest growing dealer in South Dade!
Are you a hardworking individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, then come join our award winning team!
We provide our employees with the following tools and resources to be successful:
* Paid Life Insurance 20K
* Paid Vacation
* 401 (k) Retirement Plan
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Basic life/AD&D and supplemental life insurance
Position Information: He/ she is responsible for receiving and shipping parts, and the loading and unloading of shipments.
Must be able to operate heavy equipment, such as a forklift or a hand truck.
Perform duties necessary for the smooth operation of the parts department.
Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
Primary Duties/ Responsibilities:
The primary duties/responsibilities of the position consist of, but are not limited to:
* Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
* Compares information such as counts, weights, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, packing lists, or other records.
* Determines best method of shipment utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates.
* Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and corresponds with shippers to rectify discrepancy.
* Operates forklift truck or uses hand truck to move shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
* Changes bin locations on parts when moving from one location to another.
* Works closely with inventory clerk to assure that all new parts have correct bin locations.
* Keeps shelves and stock bins clean and in proper order.
* Keeps warehouse swept and clean. * Works closely with warranty clerk to assure proper routing and packing of warranty parts.
* Works closely with inventory clerk to assure proper routing of core returns.
* Works closely with inventory clerk to assure proper routing or obsolescence returnQualifications:
High school diploma required; minimum 1 years experience with automotive parts, or retail warehousing.
Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
Must be able to read and write English.
Able to interact successfully with co-workers, and be able to recognize the need for urgency in shipping parts, must pay attention to details.
Must have the mental flexibility to handle stressful situations.
Involves essential ability to move at a fast pace, walk, and stand for long periods of time.
The ability to climb ladders and/or stairs.
Involves working in seasonal warm and cold temperatures and occasionally being in the elements.
Must be able to lift objects of 50 lbs from the floor to waist high, and 25 lbs to shoulder high.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTES : This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirement, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job.
While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Location/Region: Homestead, FL (33033)