We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be Experienced Certified Forklift driver for electrical upright forklifts.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic.
- Warehouse experience required minimum 2 years.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must speak, read and write English
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50lbs
- Must be detail oriented, organized and have high level of accuracy
- Must know how to use manual and electric pallet jack
Join our growing team. Apply today!!
Fast growing company needs highly motivated employee, with eagerness to learn and become part of a team. Snack manufacturing company with people friendly co workers and a great boss.
Location/Region: Valencia, CA